Meet the Team of Experts
Deven Pillay is the Managing Director of Low E Co and International Carbon and has over 27 years of experience in the Green Energy, Carbon, and Engineering.
Previous roles & expertise:
- CEO – CEF Carbon, London & Johannesburg
- Group Advisor – Climate Change & Energy, BP, United Kingdom
- Global Business Manager – Carbon Management, Shell Global Solutions, United Kingdom
- Power Business Manager – Shell Services in Sydney, Australia
- Business Development Manager – Eskom Enterprises, South Africa
- Head of Mechanical – Eskom, Technology Services International, South Africa
Jaco Naude heads up the Business Development in Low E Co and leads the commercial division of the business.
- Qualified accountant Articles at Theron Du Toit (PWC)
- Audit manager of various audits. ( Medforum Hospital, Nasional Parks Board)
- CEO and owner of manufacturing and distributing company
- Financial adviser and coordinator of more 1500 DTI claims managing more than R1,4 billion capex.
- Joint CEO of Advanced Health Ltd a listed company on JSE.
- Operational Manager at Advanced Health building 9 new hospitals in SA.
- Business development in Low Eco – R100m capex
Mark Bleloch is a professional graduate engineer (registered with ECSA since 1994).
Mark has expertise in:
- ESKOM (1999) – generation, transmission, control and instrumentation
- Solar and Storage energy solution (Since 2007)
- Project development (numerous projects up to 600 MW)
- Including site selection, sizing, permitting and grid integration in the REIPPPP and private IPP wheeling space
- Design and Sign off projects from 3kW to 1 MVA (since 2014)
- Particular interest and expertise in large scale storage 1 MWh to 2 GWh using Vanadium flow and Lithium Battery Energy Storage Systems.